Changes from v0 to v1:
- Extraction of the cothority network layer into its own library called ONet. Besides better maintainability, it allows projects that only require network handling to get rid of the cothority dependencies.
- Countless bug fixes and general code clean up.
- Improved documentation.
- Release of the cothority_template showing how to implement new cothority protocols, services and (client) applications.
Our next steps include:
- Cleanup of the DEDIS crypto library.
- Cleanup of the threshold Schnorr signature scheme implementation.
- Enable decentralized randomness-as-a-service through RandHound.
- Setup a status website for the DEDIS cothority.
- Write a conode-membership management tool.